Alon Darvish - Torrance Real Estate Agent
SELLING A HOME IN TORRANCE?
What We Provide All Clients:
- 1.5% Commission - If you're thinking of selling your home, Alon Darvish of Rexford Realty can help you sell your home in Torrance for the highest price, making it effortless for you on your terms. We also believe that it should not cost so much for a homeowner to sell their home. That is why we charge only 1.5% to list your home.
- Free Appraisal - Alon understands that pricing a home is extremely important. You don't want to price it too high and scare away all potential buyers. You also don't want to price it too low and not get the full potential value of your home. That's why Alon provides a FREE Appraisal before you list your home to know what you should list it for.
- Free Home Inspection - It's always best to know what problems you have with your home before any potential buyer finds out during their inspection period. At the end of the day, it's less costly for sellers to fix issues before the buyer is aware of them. To help sellers, Alon provides a FREE home inspection of your home before you list.
- Free Professional Photography - Professional photography needs to be used for every listing. We do not take pictures from our IPhone. We pay a professional photographer to take exquisit pictures to make sure your home shines when we market it. Our professional photographers take into consideration the time of day, the angles to shoot from, which camera settings to use, how to scan a room to make on the fly changes at NO Cost To You.
- Free Facebook & Google Ads Marketing - The way you came to our site just now is the way we market your listing. Placing your home only on the MLS or just Zillow is not enough to capture all potential buyers. We market your home specifically on Google and Facebook - something other Torrance Real Estate Agents typically do not do.
Learn The Secrets That Every Realtor Has But Doesn't Share With Their Clients.
Everyone once in a while, a homeowner thinking of selling their home asks me "Why Should I Hire You?" First, I tell them the reasons why they shouldn't hire other Realtors. These are just a few reasons:
- Open Houses - they’re not for the homeowner’s benefit. They are for the real estate agent’s benefit. Typically, when a house is sold, it’s generally not from a potential buyer that came by during the open house. Those that come by your home during an open house are typically your neighbors. It is an opportunity for YOUR real estate agent to try to grab another listing from one of your neighbors. Also, it is an opportunity to grab another potential buyer that comes by, not necessarily to sell them your home to but to find another home for that potential buyer.
- Colorful Marketing Package - When interviewing a Torrance real estate agent, that agent will most likely show you colorful brochures and binders of different things they will do to market your home and awards they and their brokerage company have received. Although it may look pretty, it doesn’t sell your home for Top Dollar and in the shortest amount of time. This Realtor may claim that they’ll place your listing on the MLS and 100 websites, such as Zillow, Trulia, and Realor.com. However, what the homeowner doesn’t know is that EVERY REAL ESTATE AGENT places their listings on these websites. There is nothing special about that.
What You Should Be Looking For In A Torrance Real Estate Agent Is This:
- Do you get along with your Realtor? Are they personable or do you feel uncomfortable talking with them?
- Are they properly marketing your home above and beyond what every real estate agent is already doing? In other words, are they spending their own money to market your home (Google and Facebook ads specifically marketing your home)?
- Are they “real” with you? Do they tell you the truth?
- No other real estate agent will share you the secrets that I have just shared above. I personally owe it to my clients to tell them the truth and let them decide. If they choose to have an Open House, not a problem. I will be more than happy to put one on for them.